Selasa, 06 Januari 2015

My Holiday



My Holiday


Well, my holiday start from 23 december until 11 january. I spent most of my holiday at home. Yeah its quite boring too. Nggg... Actually my friend ask me to go to Maribaya. But my mother didnt gave me the pass ticket (you-know-what-i-mean). So i didn’t go to Maribaya. And my father ask me to go for hiking but it also failed. So i didn’t go anywhere this holiday and i felt so very extra boring T_T.
But I had quite a lot activities during my holiday. First, I cooked with my sister. We cooked green tea pancake (which was tasted like bala- bala, because my sister forgot to wash the frying-pan) and the next 4 days (i think) we cooked Noodles with milk. And I’m going to tell you the recipe:

Noodles with milk
(its a tasty food and im very sure you won’t regret it)

Ingredients:
  •  200 ml milk
  •  Noodles (highly recomended: kari ayam pedas taste)
  • Water

How to make:
  1. Boil the noodles in the water until it fully cook
  2.  Boil the milk until it boiling then turn off the stove
  3. Pour the noodle in to the hot milk
  4. Add the seasoning. REMEMBER, DON’T EVER USE THE NOODLES’ OIL
  5. Then enjoy your noodles with milk :))
Second, I, my little sister, and my father rode a bike in the afternoon. We rode our bike around my neighborhood and i found a little pond and a huge pond (the water are so clear) and a big river (many kids fishing in that river) and a lot of cats.

Third, I lost all of my turtle T_T. Actually i wanted to sell them (i had 2 turtle). So that means i lost my money. I wanted to sell them because i usually forgot to give them food and i got that turtle when i was 3rd grade in elementary school. My turtle lost because i put them at the garden and maybe they climbing and get out.

And yesterday i went to the mall with my family. And Thats all of my activity during the holiday. and ow i almost forgot during the holiday i playing computer games and red 2 novels such as The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith and The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. And i hope your holiday is better than my holiday. And thank you for the people who read my blog :D. See ya!!!!!!

1 komentar:

  1. Good job I have read your writing .. It is interesting moment still. ..

    BalasHapus